Sunday, April 20, 2008

Might as well, indeed.

Everyone posted their paper topics, it seems. I'll go ahead and give a really quick preliminary look while I'm not studying for that dumb Organic exam. Umkay so, as Amy decided for me long ago, I'm thinking pretty heavily on drawing thematic parallels between The Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth. The thing is that I own neither, so I'm taking out a Blockbuster membership tonight to grab the only copy of "Backbone." Haven't seen it in a while, and covered my eyes for a lot of it (I. am. a. dork.), so it oughta be interesting. I would be more than willing to watch it with anyone else looking for a break from school (and would protect me from the ghosties...). Maybe later on in the week or weekend. That way new and interesting ideas in discussion would be brought up, as well :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S. Andy, did you ever get my email?

Janessa Hogans said...

do you need a copy of Pan's to re-
watch?

P.S. Did YOU get MY email?

ReneeRivas said...

I'm free after Wednesday at 6pm. Hope you don't mind me bringing Cody. :)

Anonymous said...

yayers! And yes I got the email great, Janessa. Thank you soooooooo much for the help! And don't worry about Pan's. I think one of my coworkers is letting me borrow his :)