Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Party at the Hizzouse!

I wonder if that's spelled right at all. Oh, well. So, this week so far has been ca-rappy. And the crappiness seems to go *on* until summer hits and I end the school year with a fantastic 14-hour drive back to Texas. As I peer at my fellow classmates' posts, it seems many would agree about the crappiness-abound. Perfect time for a break from school and a bit o' relaxation while being scared out of our minds. Not quite a party per se, but considering it is us... Anyway, open invitation for anyone who wants to watch The Devil's Backbone with me at my dorm!

Time: 7 work okay? I know Amy has a lab, so I hope this works. I'll be ordering a couple pizzas and having other various refreshments (veggie tray!) for yas, so if anything, go ahead and come for the free snackage.

Place: El casa de Susan, otherwise known as my dorm at Lakeside. Room [number deleted], and I can let anyone in who needs it. You can give me a call at [phone number deleted] when you arrive. If you're considering coming, could you please go ahead an leave a comment/text? Just to give me an idea of how to prepare :)

I'm excited! See you people then!

8 comments:

ReneeRivas said...

I want to come... but now I may be out of town. We'll see. It is tomorrow, yes?

Amy said...

I'll be there (especially if there is food!) Now, are you in lakeside west or east?

Kalen said...

Sorry I would be there but I had to hold Kayla's hand to get during I Am Legend. I cant take sudden action much less the kinds of horror movies that make you think.

Anonymous said...

I'm in on the west side, yo. hehe. and yes it is (now Tonight) Thursday!

Anonymous said...

kalen, i offered the free foods for you to make sure you came! :P

lsbass said...

agh i would totally come but i have to go to that allele lecture series at 7:30.. sad day :(

Anonymous said...

you should totally come as soonas you can! I'm sure we will have extra food for yoooooou....

Jessica Trevino said...

i didn't see this til now. but ill watch it with saturday. whooo!