Wednesday, March 5, 2008

journey into the crazy's guy's imagination

I really believe that the girl's claims about her story not being real is actually true. I'm sure she did write it as an expression of her current anxiety, and not as a biography. The guy who read the story, and MURDERED her at the end, was already distraught by his last wife's death, so I don't doubt in the least that he had gone cuckoo. He really really really wanted to believe that her story was true because he wanted to escape from his pain and live a completely new and different life. So after he dumped her in the water, he IMAGINED or DREAMED her coming back into his bedroom to cuddle with him. So whatever. He was totally wrong for doing what he did to an innocent girl. Even though she made up that story, she did NOT throw herself in that situation because she later told him (various times) that it wasn't true. ugh

2 comments:

lsbass said...

I totally agree! I thought she was telling the truth too, that it was just a story she'd written. I was so sad for her in the end!

Court said...

Maybe I just didn't want to believe that he murdered her, but I thought she was lying the whole time. She totally seemed like a "breath taker" and she just seemed pretty private to me. And she worked in a coffee shop so she could easily steal the breath out of people's cups!