Thursday, March 6, 2008

My favorite story this week was "Fourteen Experiments in Postal Delivery." I thought that this was a great blend of fantasy and reality. I loved all of the gifts that he sent her and how they were so unrealistic and so great at the same time! I think their favorite bar was my favorite gift, but Saturday was pretty great too. I also really liked the entire storyline. I thought it was a lot like what would happen in real life. Guys do something stupid and then they try to "give the girl the world" to make up for it. I just really really liked this story, but this set of stories was definitely my favorite overall. They were all really great this week!

2 comments:

Court said...

I forgot to say that I really respected him for sending her his "socks." Although it is a little creepy, I really think it signifies that he'll do anything to get her back and that no one else will have his "socks" but her ever again. Kind of sweet...in a twisted kind of way.

Laurie S said...

Yeah, the "socks" bit was super creepy, but also strangely cute. There seem to be a lot of strangely cute-creepy combos in these stories...

I really liked this one too!