Thursday, March 27, 2008

JS and Mr.N

Before I begin, I have to tell my cute story. I went on a vacation with my family over spring break, including my 5-yr old kid brother. He's learning to read (words like cat, dog, mom, you, etc.), so when he would see me reading the book at night, he would come and try to read the title. It was soooo cute! He got Jonathan after sounding it out, but kept saying stranger afterwards, instead of strange. And then, he would peek into the pages from behind me, and squeal and point out words he knew, like "the" and "you," lol. Sorry, I just had to tell yall.

Anyways... I'm finally into the story, and I can actually say I like it now. It's not that packed with action, but its kind of cute. I like the vast differences in characters' personalities and the occasional jokes Clark hides in her massive elaboration. I CANT STAND MR NORRELL right now. He's a selfish and rude little man.

more to come as i read on .....

1 comment:

Crystal E. said...

Awww...!!! That is a cute story! Jonathan "Stranger" Hahaha...Cute!