Monday, March 10, 2008

Perhaps a normal subject this week....or perhaps not...

So, Casey, the subject of your post, ya know, *Wink, makes me think of this really funny harry potter thing what was a christmas present to one of the creators of potter puppet pals and at the end Snape looks at you and he winks and there is a winking sound. Basically it was funny.

Okay, so on to the short story fun. My story for the week was "Pol Pot's Beautiful Daughter" and I absolutely loved this story. I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy watching the show "Haunted" on the Discovery Channel because it's funny and it makes me laugh and I was definitely reminded of this show. But although in the beginning I thought that Sith's character was really selfish, I loved her transformation at the end. And I loved how at the end she was adopted by Kol Vireakboth and the ghosts of the unmourned. I thought it was so beautiful that the ghosts were able to find happiness because Sith helped them to be remembered. This was such a wonderful tale of redemption. But what did everyone else think? Did anyone think that the redemption was unbelievable, that Sith's character was shallow? What did you all think of Dara? He wasn't really my favorite character because I didn't fully connect with his character but what is your opinion? I adored the character of the motoboy, Sovann. I felt there was real significance with his name meaning Golden and the fact that he was so understanding of what Sith was trying to accomplish and how he helped her. But, thoughts, anyone? Other than that, see you kids in class on Wednesday!!

No comments: